In all these years of keeping this LJ, it has only recently (like, this morning) occured to me that I haven't done any real intro post. So here. Learn about me.INTRO POST.
My everyday name is Sandra, but people usually call me San, Sandy, Sandude or Sandwich. I have imaginative friends, and I love them a lot. My fandom and online friends tend to call me Pengu, which I also adore. I'm a 21 year-old convenience store assistant-manager, and yes, I plan to go back to school eventually. I live in Montreal, Canada, and I am not that interested in hockey. I wanna travel, but I gotta go get a passport, and that thing costs money, so yeah. One thing at a time.
A few things bulleted for the pleasure of fast reading:P E R S O N A L __ L I F E
* I'm a short girl, 5"3 (160 cm). But I think of myself as 'fun-sized' instead of short.
* If it wasn't obvious enough, my favorite animal is the penguin. Because they're classy and awkward at the same time, and I recognize myself there.
* The second favorite would be the platypus, because what the hell is that?
* My favorite color is green, because it's pretty. Yes.
* I can sleep for 15 hours straight. Except when I can't.
* I own a kitten that is not a kitten anymore. And there's a budgie called Tommy, but it's living with my mom.
* I speak three languages: French, English and the Moose Call when drunk. I'm Canadian after all.
* Arashi has mellowed my music tastes, but I'm actually a fan of rock and punk, and when I'm feeling wild, punk-rock.
* I'm bisexual, which means I enjoy everything equally.
* My favorite movie of all time is The Lion King, and that's exactly how epic I am.
* I'm a very bad liar, but a very good entertainer, just like that time I went kayaking with Johnny Depp. He was really entertained.
* I still can't eat with chopsticks, even after three years of assiduous practise. F A N D O M
* I'm currently full-time into two distinct fandoms: Arashi and Supernatural. I know, they're like total extremes, but in the end, the homoerotic subtext wins.
* I enjoy angsty OTP, such as Sakumoto and Destiel. I enjoy all the painful emotions they bring me, and I enjoy it good.
* My real Arashi OTP would be Sakuraiba though, because hey, flimsy bromance. ♥
* I casually enjoy Sakurai Sho and Jared Padalecki's bodies.
* I have a lot of feelings for a man who tweets pictures of himself naked on a horse (Misha Collins), and a man who puts on a costume full of mirrors so he can blend into stuff (Aiba Masaki). It's like my whole personality explained in a few words.
* I read fanfictions like my life depends on it. (And it maybe does.)
* I've been a fangirl since I'm 11 years old, and I blame it all on Harry Potter. (But it's not like I regret anything.)
* I'm attracted to NC-17 fics like a mosquito to my legs.
So I guess that's about it. It's a whole lot more than you probably need to know, but hell, deal with it.
Questions? Comments? Random hugs? Show me the meaning of being lonely? Is this the feeling I need to walk with?